Psycomedia Episode 89 – Plenty More Fish in the Science
February 14, 2014 Leave a comment
- Fraley, R. C., & Shaver, P. R. (2000). Adult romantic attachment: Theoretical developments, emerging controversies, and unanswered questions. Review of general psychology, 4(2), 132.
- Hazan, C., & Shaver, P. (1987). Romantic love conceptualized as an attachment process. Journal of personality and social psychology, 52(3), 511.
- Ireland, M. E., Slatcher, R. B., Eastwick, P. W., Scissors, L. E., Finkel, E. J., & Pennebaker, J. W. (2011). Language style matching predicts relationship initiation and stability. Psychological Science, 22(1), 39-44.
Kirkpatrick, L. A., & Shaver, P. R. (1992). An attachment-theoretical approach to romantic love and religious belief. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin,18(3), 266-275.
- Mikulincer, M., & Florian, V. (2000). Exploring individual differences in reactions to mortality salience: Does attachment style regulate terror management mechanisms?. Journal of personality and social psychology, 79(2), 260.
- Schmitt, D. P., Alcalay, L., Allensworth, M., Allik, J., Ault, L., Austers, I., … & Kardum, I. (2004). Patterns and Universals of Adult Romantic Attachment Across 62 Cultural Regions Are Models of Self and of Other Pancultural Constructs?. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 35(4), 367-402.
- Waters, E., Merrick, S., Treboux, D., Crowell, J., & Albersheim, L. (2000). Attachment security in infancy and early adulthood: a twenty‐year longitudinal study. Child development, 71(3), 684-689.
- Zayas, V., & Shoda, Y. (2005). Do automatic reactions elicited by thoughts of romantic partner, mother, and self relate to adult romantic attachment?.Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 31(8), 1011-1025.
A podcast whom a twitter reply from makes Ben very happy: http://dismaljesters.libsyn.com/
A podcast that has challenged us to a Civilization V battle: http://www.redpagespodcast.com/
A podcast that Tim was on, in a studio and everything: http://mombcomics.com/2014/01/31/mombcast-223/
An article about changing expectations of marriage, via Ben: http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/feb/13/self-discovery-marriage-psychologist-suffocation-model
A video of an awesome crow for no reason: