Psycomedia Episode 63 – You Winson, You Loseson
February 22, 2013 1 Comment
- Bulkeley, K. (2002). Dream content and political ideology. Dreaming, 12(2), 61-77.
- Bulkeley, K. (2006). Sleep and dream patterns of political liberals and conservatives. Dreaming, 16(3), 223.
- Cicogna, P., & Bosinelli, M. (2001). Consciousness during dreams.Consciousness and Cognition, 10(1), 26-41.
- Gackenbach, J. (2006). Video game play and lucid dreams: Implications for the development of consciousness. Dreaming, 16(2), 96.
- Murzyn, E. (2008). Do we only dream in colour? A comparison of reported dream colour in younger and older adults with different experiences of black and white media. Consciousness and Cognition, 17(4), 1228-1237.
- Winson, J. (1990). The meaning of dreams. Scientific American, 263(5), 42-48.
Media of the Week:
Dead Space 2: http://store.steampowered.com/app/47780/
Mysteries of the Sith:
Tetris Effect: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect
Read the politics study: http://www1.ucsc.edu/currents/01-02/07-09/dreams.html
Male, Republican 14:
Franz Ferdinand electronica: